One Liner Lifesavers
This is my personal collection of top ten lifesaving one-liners. I use these as personal mantras to get through my day or past a tough situation or emotion. May they be of service to you!
- “Notice the noticing.” – Nikki Myers, Y12SR
- “Breathe and be.” – Belinda Thurston, Just B Yoga and Tai Chi, LLC
- “What you seek is seeking you.” – Rumi
- “God can’t steer a parked car.” – Jaya the Trust Coach (background: God being your representation of “god” and this quote is from Jaya’s childhood experiences)
- “Intention -> Attention -> No Tension.” – Marci Shimoff
- “Do or do not, there is no try” – Yoda.
- Suffering is inevitable. – Buddhism concept.
- “Do small things with great love” – Mother Theresa
- Pray. – Dale Carnegie Leadership Training
- “You are not alone.” – Michael Jackson